Suggested Format for Letter of Application
The basic application for Romich Foundation grant support is a two page letter with the following information:
1) Full contact informtaion. (name, address, telephone, email)
2) Statement that basic organizational criteria are met. (Board resolution is a separate item.)
3) Identification of Romich Foundation area of interest into which this application falls.
4) Description of the need and use of support, including any issues of timing.
5) Amount of support requested, with major budget items identified. Preference is given to requests that do not include indirect costs or general operating expenses. Preference is also given to uses of funds for which the impact is long term.
The letter should be on organization letterhead, use 1" margins, be single spaced, and use 12 pt Arial or Times New Roman type style. The file format can be .doc, .rtf, or .pdf.
Email the letter, the 501c3 IRS Letter of Determination (if not a public school), and the Board Resolution to email@example.com.
Return to Romich Foundation home page.